- Nutritional Information per 100g *:
- Energy: 43 Kcal
- Protein: 3.3g
- Total Fat:0.4g
- Dietary Fibre:2.3g
- Vitamin A: 48.0 IU
- Thiamin: 0.1mg
- Riboflavin: 0.3mg
- Niacin: 5.0 mg
- Vitamin B6: 0.1 mg
- Folate: 27.0 mcg
- Pantothenic acid:1.3 mg
- Choline: 48.7 mg
- Betaine: 12.1 mg
- Calcium: 3.0 mg
- Iron: 1.3 mg
- Magnesium: 18.0 mg
- Phosphorous: 120 mg
- Potassium: 420 mg
- Sodium: 18.0 mg
- Zinc: 0.8 mg
- Copper: 0.2 mg
- Manganese: 0.1 mg
- Selenium: 2.6 mcg
All the above nutritional information may vary from one lot to other as mushrooms are agricultural produces which depends highly on climate, culture bed, cultivation method and type of spawn used
- Low in calories,fat free,cholesterol-free,gluten-free,very low in sodium.
- High in protein & fibre,iron, zinc, potassium, phosphorus & selenium,calcium,folic acid,vitamins B1,B3, B5 & B12,& vitamin D Rich in anti-oxidant Oyster mushrooms contain a number of substances thought to influence health. These substances include dietary fiber, beta-glucan, and several other polysaccharides—a class of carbohydrates found to affect immune function
- Helps in reduction of risk of atherosclerosis and cardiovascular disease.
- Regular consumption of mushrooms is effective in the treatment of metabolic syndrome, including obesity.
- Dried Oyster Mushrooms are used in various food cuisines. Dried oyster mushrooms after rehydration becomes as good as fresh Oysters.
- Insert a link on which after clicking will go to detail recipe page and will have the following recipes Fried Oyster : Ingredients: dried Oyster mushroom- 300 gms, egg -1 no., cooking oil- 500 gms, flour 100 gms, raw powder- 100 gms, salt- 10 gms, cold water 250 gms .
- Wash Oyster Mushroom in luke warm water for 9 – 10 mins.
- Wash the oyster mushrooms and tear them into small piece.
- Mix the flour, raw powder and water together, and then add 5 grams of cooking oil and an egg stir them clockwise and make the batter.
- Add salt to the mushroom pieces and marinate Put the mushroom pieces into the batter and wrap every piece of mushrooms with batter.
- Heat the oil in the pot until the temperature reaches 160 degree; put the mushroom pieces wrapped with batter into the oil and fry them until the color is golden yellow. Scoop them out.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
Stir Fried Oyster Mushroom:
Ingredients: Dried Oyster Mushroom 350gms, green pepper(chilli)-1 pc, One Chive, ginger-5gms, Seasoning: 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil, salt to taste
- Wash Oyster Mushroom in luke warm water for 9 – 10 mins Cut the green and red pepper into stripes, cut the chive into sections, and slice the ginger and garlic.
- Heat vegetable oil in the work (pot) Put the white sections of the chive, ginger slices, and garlic slices, and stir fried until you can smell the fragrance of them;
- Add the oyster mushrooms, green and red pepper and stir-fry 5 minutes;
- Add the green sections of chive and stir fry for 10 seconds;
- Transfer to serving dishes.
Batter Fried Mushroom with Lolo:
Ingredients: dried Oyster Mushroom -300 gms, Egg-1 no,salt- 10 gms, Cooking oil- 500 gms, Flour,100 gms, Raw Powder- 100 gms, Cold water- 250 gms, Salt and pepper to taste, Coconut Milk, Coriander.
- Wash Oyster Mushroom in luke warm water for 9 – 10 mins Mix the flour, raw powder and water together, and then add 5 grams of cooking oil and an egg stir them clockwise and make the batter.
- Add salt to the mushroom pieces and marinate.
- Put the mushroom pieces into the batter and wrap every piece of mushrooms with batter.
- Heat the oil in the pot until the temperature reaches 160 degree; add mushroom pieces wrapped with batter into the oil and fry them until the color is golden yellow. Scoop them out.
- Arrange stir fried mushroom in a tray, sprinkle onion, Coriander, Salt and add coconut milk on top.
- Put in the oven for 10-15 minute until the Lolo is boil.
- Mushroom stir fried mushroom with Lolo is ready.
Oyster Mushroom Chop suey:
Ingredients: dried Oyster Mushroom-400gms, 1 Bundle Long Bean, Carrot-1no.,Garlic, Cabbage, Ginger, Soy Sauce, Chop sue Noodle, Soya bean oil, Salt
- Wash Oyster Mushroom in luke warm water for 9 – 10 mins Use your hand to shred the Mushroom into pieces.
- Heat 2 table spoonful of oil, add onion and 1tabs of salt.
- Add fried Chickens
- Add fry vegetables and mushroom.
- Add chow mean noodles, mixed it and let it cook for 5 minute.
- Transfer to serving Dishes.
Rourou Lolo with Mushroom :
Ingredients: dried Oyster Mushroom-250g, Coconut cream- 250g,Taro Leaves- 1 Bundle, Salt
- Wash Oyster Mushroom in luke warm water for 9 – 10 mins
- Scrap the coconut into fine piece. Squeeze the milk the coconut and put aside.
- Tear Taro leaves into fine strips, and place them in hot boiling coconut cream to cook.
- Once the taro leaves (Rourou) is finely cooked, add your Mushroom to your dish and cook for another 2-3 minute approx. add salt to taste.
- Serve Hot, with any Root crop of your choice
Stuffed Egg with Mushroom:
Ingredients: dried Oyster Mushroom- 200gms,purple onion-1 no., Coriander leaves, egg- 1 dozen, oil,butter, salt to taste
- Wash Oyster Mushroom in luke warm water for 9 – 10 mins Cut the Mushrooms into small fine pieces, as well as, purple onion and cori-ander leaves, put aside.
- Boil Egg in Hot Boiling water approx. 10-15minute.
- Remove the eggs and place them in cold water to cool down, once cooled peel the eggs, and half them into two.
- Remove the egg yolk and mix well with the other ingredients with butter.
Mushroom Balls with Coconut Milk:
Ingredients: dried Oyster Mushroom - 250g, Egg-1 no., Onion-1 no., Garlic- 2 to 3 nos. , Coriander, Flour, Oil, Coconut Milk, salt to Taste
- Wash Oyster Mushroom in luke warm water for 9 – 10 mins Chop Garlic, Onion and coriander leaves and set aside.
- Break eggs and mix them with above ingredients Roll mixture into Balls and coat them with Flour Deep-Fry Mushroom Balls into, oil and fry them until the color is golden Brown.
- Add coconut milk to the Mushroom Balls and leaves it to simmer for 30 minutes(approx.)
- Serve hot with cassava/Dalo
French toast with Mushroom:
Ingredients: dried Oyster Mushroom - 250gms,Egg-1no.,Butter,Coriander Leaves, Bread, Salt to taste, Oil
- Wash Oyster Mushroom in luke warm water for 9 – 10 mins Cut mushroom into fine tiny piece set aside.
- Chop Purple onion, coriander leaves into fine tiny pieces.
- Whisk eggs mushroom and above ingredients together to form a mixture add salt to taste.
- Butter the bread on both sides and dip it in the mixture.
- Shallow fry the French toast for 2 minute, and transfer to serving dish and serve with hot tea.
Fried rice with mushroom:
Ingredients: Rice-200gms, dried Oyster Mushroom-50gms, Soy sauce, Egg, Mixed vegetables, Salt, Oil, Onion, Garlic, Ginger
- Boil 200gms of rice first Wash Oyster Mushroom in luke warm water for 9 – 10 mins Tear the mushroom into pieces
- Heat two tablespoons of oil into the pot
- Add slice Garlic, Onion and mushroom piece in the pot
- Add mushroom and mixed vegetable
- Add rice and cooked for another 5 minute then your fried mushroom is ready.
- Fried rice is ready to serve